Petaling Jaya, Mala..., 46200
Joined on September, 2018
Any day at any time
Up to 20 minutes away for no additional charge
EducationPost Graduate: Masters by research in Economics, University of Malaya
Undergraduate: Bachelor of Business Administration,2017, North South University
Major: Finance & Accounting and Economics
CGPA: 3.95 on a scale of 4.00
Subjects: Mathematics, Accounting, Chemistry, Physics
*World Highest in Accounting(600/600)
Subjects: General Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, English, Bengali, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Human Biology, Accounting.
Experience1. A level (IAL) Mathematics Teacher: Maple Leaf International School.
Areas of Expertise: Core Mathematics, Mechanics, Statistics, Further Pure Mathematics.
2. Tutored Undergraduate students: Finance (Investment and Derivatives), Accounting (Managerial and Financial Accounting), Economics (Intermediate Microeconomics and Game Theory)
3. Graduate Research Assistant: University of Malaya Consultancy Unit (UPUM)
Project: Environmental Scan: Machinery Equipment and Advanced Engineering Industry, Phase 2 (2018)
4. Tutored IELTS students
5. Research Assistant: Uber Bangladesh, May 2016-July 2016
6. IAL & IGCSE Accounting Teacher: Vertical Horizon.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. IELTS, Overall Band 8.5, March 2018
HobbiesTeaching and Research
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.